Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dreamweaver

     Tonight I'm going to load the software program, Dreamweaver, onto my computer. I need to learn how to create a web page. I'm a graphic designer and illustrator, I should know how to make websites! They were just adding this to the program when I graduated so I didn't take any of those classes and now I need to teach myself. Uughh. I'm not good at technical stuff.
     I actually bought my copy of Dreamweaver in 2004! I guess its better late than never to use it, if its even compatible now. So you may ask, why start now? Well, as I said, I'm a graphic designer and I need to promote myself better. I need to get my portfolio online. I'd like to build up my freelance possibilities. I also enjoy photography, maybe I could sell some of my pictures. Finally, if I learn web design, then that's another asset as a designer!
     Wish me luck, I'll probably need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment